In order to receive assistance, you must:
- Complete the application process.
- Provide proof of financial need, such as a statement of income and expenses, documentation of public assistance, etc.
- Research other possible funding sources such as friends and family and CareCredit.
- Ask the veterinary clinic if they have a payment plan.
- Sign an agreement specifying expenses to be covered by the Hands-4-Paws and your responsibilities. Hands-4-Paws will agree to pay a portion of your pet’s treatment.
You must submit:
- This completed application and all information requested.
- Proof of financial need, such as proof of income and expenses, public assistance, etc.
- A copy of a treatment estimate from your veterinary office.
- A copy of denial letter from CareCredit (www.carecredit.com or call 800-677-0718), if your veterinarian takes CareCredit.
Submitting the Application:
- Download the form from our website
- Call 217-508-5310 and request a form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form and email it back
- Mail a self addressed stamped envelope to: Hands-4-Paws, P.O. Box 204, Tuscola, IL
Application Review and Fund Distribution:
- The Hands-4-Paws board will review complete applications and respond within seven days from the day we receive your application.
Please email email@example.com with questions. Visit your local library if you don’t have a computer.